- For our family classes a parent or caregiver must be present. All other classes are drop off classes.
- All students must be the applicable age for the registered class. We create classes that are developmentally appropriate in hopes that each child will have a fulfilling experience instead of a frustrating one.
- Students must be potty-trained for all drop-off classes or camps.
- We will not allow your child to wait outside unattended. Please wait outside and we will send your child out to you for pick up.
- Please let us know someone else will be picking up your child.
- Please be on time for pickup of child after classes. We are not staffed for after hours care. A fee of $10 per every ten minutes late will be charged.
- We can not offer make ups for missed classes at this time.
- We do take photographs during some our classes. We use them on our instagram page and for promotional purposes. If you are not comfortable with this please let us know.
- We can not guarantee a spot in the classes or camps until full payment is received
Our classes can fill up quickly. We do need to receive payment in order to save the spot. At this time we don't offer make ups for missed classes for a few reasons. The main reason is that we can not fill your spot if you miss a class so we are saving your spot for you. Another reason is that most of our classes are full and thus no room for visitors. Our teachers are great at getting students caught up.
If for some reason the class you registered for is not right for you child or something else unexpectedly comes up we will offer a refund for the class before the third session minus the $75 non-refundable deposit for saving your child's spot in the class and the price for sessions attended. We do not offer refunds after the third session of class.
We do not offer refunds for workshops. The fee is to save your spot in the workshop.
If you would like or need to bring a sibling or friend to class, please just let me know ahead of time and there will be a $40 fee.
If you cancel before June 1st, we will refund all but the $75 fee. If you cancel after June 1st we will only give a refund ( minus the $75 fee) if we can fill your spot. All cancellations need to be done by email.
Tuition for camps is due at the time of registration in order to save your child's spot. Our camps do fill up so please pay when registering. We do understand that plans change. If you have to cancel we will refund all but a $75 non-refundable deposit if canceled by June 1st for each week of our summer camps. If you cancel after June 1st, we will refund you all but a $75 deposit if we can find someone to fill your spot. All changes and cancellations for camp need to be made by email. For Thanksgiving holiday daily camps we refund all but a $25 registration fee if we can fill your spot. For Winter and Spring Break camps cancellation must be made 2 weeks prior to camp for refund minus $75 deposit. No refunds will be given the day camp begins. We do not prorate days for our week long camps.
Release of Liability
As the legal parent or guardian, you release and hold harmless, Purple Twig, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Purple Twig owners and operators or in route to or from any of said premises. That said we do take your child's safety seriously.
If you need to cancel or change your week of camp please do so by email. No refunds of camp tuition will be given after June 1st unless your child's space can be filled by a student on the waitlist. We refund all but a $75 non-refundable deposit for summer. For Spring and Winter camps withdrawl must be made at least two weeks prior to camp date in order to recieve refund. We will refund all but a $75 non-refundable deposit if we can fill your spot.
All students must be the applicable age for the registered camps. Curriculum created are developmentally appropriate in hopes that each child will have a fulfilling experience instead of a frustrating one.
Drop off / Pick up
All campers will be signed in by parent or guardian. Please notify us if there is a change in the adult that will be picking them up. Please be on time for pickup of child after classes. Purple Twig is not staffed for after hours care. After 3:00 pm families will be charged $10 for each additional 10 minutes.
We do take photographs throughout the weeks. We use them on our Instagram page and for promotional purposes. If you are not comfortable with this, we completely understand. Please just let us know.
Thank you for enrolling your child in Purple Twig Camp! Please contact us with any questions.