Right now we are offering private in studio workshops/playdates/ quaranteaming for up to 8 kids. We have 2 large 8 X 4 tables for natural social distancing, 4 children at each table. Masks or shields must be worn at all times in the studio.
Join us in our studio to build some coil pots, pinch pots, a family garland or hanging. We provide the clay, tools, glaze and fire your pieces for you. This is a 2 session workshop. The first class session a teacher will guide you through makes pieces of your own or a collective piece. The second session we will glaze them. Once the pieces are completely dry, which can take up to a week, we fire the works and let you know when it's time to pick up.
- Priced per family but we can do groups of families together
- each session is 1 hour
- for ages 5 and up
- for a family of 4. Add a person for $40
family art session
Bring your family to our large airy studio where I will put together a project for your family to make together. We can set up a self-portrait drawing session or a family drawing session where you each draw eacother or a family printmaking session or a collaborative painting on a large canvas.
- for a family of four
- for ages 4 and up
- this is a one-hour session
- add 30 minutes for $30
- add a person for $30
- after you book a session we will work to find a time that works for you
We offer workshops that come to you. Whether for a school function, festival or craft fair, we will put together a sophisticated and enriching activity or art project for children of all ages. We can create a project based on seasons, a particular material from paint to milk jugs. We can create a project based on a particular theme or idea as well.
$300- $800 depending on event.
Please contact us at email@example.com
- The fee for our workshop tables depend on many factors,
- How many guests are expected
- Where the workshop table will be located
- Whether you want one or two projects at the table.
- How many hours we will be working the event.