Right now we are offering private in studio workshops/playdates/ quaranteaming for up to 8 kids. We have 2 large 8 X 4 tables for natural social distancing, 4 children at each table. Masks or shields must be worn at all times in the studio.
Online in your own home or in our studio let's build some coil pots, pinch pots, a family garland or haning or ornaments for the holiday. We provide the clay, tools, glaze and covering for your work surface. This is a 2 session workshop. The first class session we will build the pots and pieces and the second session we will glaze them. You will then drop them off at the studio to be fired. If you are creating in our studio then the pots will already be here to fire.
- Priced per family but we can do groups of families together
- each session is 1 hour
- for ages 5 and up
- for a family of 4. Add a person for $40
family art session
Bring your family to our large airy studio where I will put together a project for your family to make together. We can set up a self-portrait drawing session or a family drawing session where you each draw eacother or a family printmaking session or a collaborative painting on a large canvas. We can also do an online session and will send you some porjects to choose from.
- for ages 4 and up
- this is a one-hour session
- add 30 minutes for $30
- after you book a session we will work to find a time that works for you
We offer workshops that come to you. Whether for a school function, festival or craft fair, we will put together a sophisticated and enriching activity or art project for children of all ages. We can create a project based on seasons, a particular material from paint to milk jugs. We can create a project based on a particular theme or idea as well.
$300- $800 depending on event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fee for our workshop tables depend on many factors,
- How many guests are expected
- Where the workshop table will be located
- Whether you want one or two projects at the table.
- How many hours we will be working the event.